Estate Planning Training
DAILY EP PROCESS AND PROCEDURES
1. Every drafter is responsible for their own documents. Any changes, updates or corrections MUST be made by the originating drafter. PLEASE make yourself available during the signing time.
2. Documents MUST be uploaded in Drive at least 24 hours in advance from signing date.
3. Documents MUST be ready to print prior to 9 AM each day. If any changes are made the morning of the signing notify Brittnay (or team member assigned to printing) ASAP.
4. Contact all new clients within 7 days of being hired to introduce yourself and provide the client with your contact information (phone and email) to be able to reach you with any questions. Let the client know what they can expect next in the process (receiving drafts, signing date, etc.).
5. Drafts MUST be sent at least a week in advance from the signing date to ensure the client has ample time to review and reduce chances of rescheduling.
6. Each drafter MUST confirm drafts sent to each client BEFORE the signing date to ensure accuracy and approval from client. (Do not wait to call a day or two before the signing date in the event you are unable to reach them.)
7. Drafter MUST check that all documents are uploaded and reviewed for accuracy in Drive no later than the day before the client’s signing date.