Love talking people? Do you shine on the phone? This job is for you! Work with an amazing team and help seniors and their families. Your job will mean something. If this interests you, read more…
If you are looking for a traditional Communications Specialist position, working for demanding bosses, 40+ hours a week with a full salary and doing the traditional grunt work of office staff, THEN THIS IS NOT THE JOB FOR YOU! BUT if you consider yourself an overachiever, team player, accountable and gives meticulous attention to detail and deadlines who thrives on being self-driven to succeed while working with a team-oriented practice, then this may be your dream position! We offer exciting opportunities for staff to develop career and personal goals within a fast-paced, inspiring, and professional environment.
McIntyre Elder Law: We are a family owned law office that is dedicated to helping our clients protect their assets and legacies for future generations. We specialize in Elder Law, which includes, estate planning, probate, and a benefits department.
At McIntyre Elder Law, we want to satisfy our customers’ legal needs and help them succeed. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Your major responsibilities will include:
• Working with an amazing communications team to answer calls, scheduling appointments, printing signings, scanning documents into system, welcoming guest into the office with a smile and professional personality!
• Follow-up Calls
• Building genuine connections with your customers and being a great ambassador for the McIntyre Elder Law brand all while listening to the customer anticipating their needs and offering solutions
• Arriving on time and adhering to your schedule. Can’t make money if you’re not here!
• Handling your customer’s needs with integrity and empathy in one transaction. Scheduling leads for a consult at one of our locations with an attorney to create a customized legal plan that fits their needs.
• Actively engaging and participating in training and weekly coaching sessions with Management
• Being your best, on purpose, every time! No negativity here!
As a successful applicant, you need:
• Have communications/customer service experience
• Possess a warm, friendly and engaging personality with a confident telephone manner. Let them hear you smile through the phone!
• Demonstrate good organizational skills. Show a strong sense of responsibility and desire to get things done properly
• Are self-aware and understand the impact of your own performance and behavior and highly self-motivated
• Consistently act as a collaborative team player striving for the success of the business
• Have a passion for serving and are able to demonstrate tenacity and persistence
• Are motivated by results
• Communicate clearly verbally and written with confidence
• Thrive when working within deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain a positive rapport in challenging situations
• Present yourself well with a positive, proactive and professional approach
Attendance is key to meeting goals, so reliable transportation is a must.
Job Type: Full-time Monday – Friday 8am-5pm